Sunday, June 26, 2016

Welcome

I'm not sure how to start this. I have went back and forth on how I wanted to record this unexpected journey I am currently on. I had a friend suggest I write down what I was experiencing each day so I could look back and see how I got from point A to point B. I agreed, and I knew it would be a good outlet for me. I love to write, but I write like I talk...not paying attention to grammar or punctuation. I know of at least 3 of my former teachers that will be reading this, so I'll apologize now for "not following the rules!"
So, I decided to go for it and start this blog after the 5th or 6th person encouraged me to do so. A card from a family member explaining that they checked Facebook each day for updates sealed the deal. This blog will be a way for me to update anyone who wants to be updated on my progress, but to be honest, this blog is more for me. This is a way I can record the day by day progress, and it will be cheap therapy for me! ;)
That being said, welcome!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment